Currently many companies and independent professionals are realizing the strategic role that a blog can play in the marketing of your company.
I leave here an introduction to the topic of the use of blogs as an effective marketing tool written by Alvado Mendoza of Global Marketing.
5 Reasons Why Writing Blogs Is an Effective Internet Marketing Tool
Writing a Blog is a concept that began at the end of the 90s. It was a way to comment on an existing Web page, an opportunity for visitors and readers to express the opinion of everyone on the page.
What started as a simple comment has evolved into personal pages of almost everything that happens under sunlight. As it continues to advance, online advertising has tapped into the potential of the Blog.
Here I will give you 5 reasons why you should write a Blog to use it as an Internet Marketing tool.
1. Writing a Blog is very simple
The simplest way to get your space on the network is from writing your own Blog. No special abilities are necessary; an average adult can read and type or, at least, press the button of a mouse.
It's like having a virtual sheet of paper, where you just have to write your ideas, experiences, show the new products, and hope that the truth with which you talk about your articles is proven, and encourage the reader to test your product.
If you have a computer and an Internet connection - who does not have direct or indirect access to the Internet? - Then you can make a blog and sell your products on it.
2. Writing a Blog is authentic
In these days and in this time where ads saturate our lives, we question the credibility that the promoters demand. However, in Blogs, real people share what they experience in their real life, without getting carried away by paid advertising.
When we read in Blogs about the use of a new product, first hand, it's like talking to people about their own new experience. People prefer to buy a tried and tested product.
3. Writing a Blog is free
Because writing a blog still needs to be shown as the mainstream of online advertising media; most sites see it as something that can increase the current marketing tools and that is how they offer it for free.
Any opportunity for free time on the Web is definitely welcome, especially for businesses that are just starting out. Needless to say, that the pages of Blog Pages can generate more income that, in turn, will help the serious growth of your business.
4. Writing a blog helps credibility
As you begin to write more and more about your experiences with a particular product or industry, your readers begin to understand that they can rely on your reports for their own information needs.
As such, you become an expert on the subject; and, as a consequence of that, a greater number of readers visit your site ... plus those with a related Blog, you can also join the conversation through a link to your Blog.
As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your readership, it is very likely that they wish to advertise on your Blog, or invite you to become an affiliate who is paid for each referral generated from your Blog.
5. Writing a blog helps build your market
Unless you're a Hollywood star, the chances of you reading what you post on your blog will be reduced to your mom and close family. But that mom has many friends, to whom she lets you know how interesting her Blog site is. However, you do not need to depend on your mom to increase the number of readers...
Look at the following ways to build your market by writing a Blog:
- Using your email. Today the Blogs are surpassing the popularity of the electronic mail, reaching it quickly and efficiently, and extending its market. In this era of speed and quick access, writing and transmitting email, it is really taking a lot longer than clicking on the site or Blog.
Allow them to explore your site using a short email message about your Blog site. If your email contains a completely different subject, use your email signature to offer a link to your site.
- Using the subscription. This is an easy way to get the email from readers: give them an opportunity to subscribe to your Blog. Save some information exclusively for your subscribers, to encourage readers to subscribe and leave your email address.
Be responsible and prudent when using those email addresses, since the last thing you need is a comment on your blog saying you are a spammer.
- Understanding your readers. Prepare a simple test to understand the profile of your readers and then be able to announce what they prefer. Ask consumers for their opinion on the Blog, about a link or a note you shared with them. In this way, it is like interviewing your readers without the commitment and intrusion of a face-to-face interview.
- Joining a network of Blogs. Join a network of Blogs, or perhaps a series of Blogs that share the same industry, interests, readership bases, etc. Consumers find credibility and convenience in finding all the information on a single issue. Clearly, some Blogs are better than others.
- Using RSS. RSS is the fastest growing technology on the Internet today. As such, having the RSS feed on your Blog definitely means other sources of information for your readership base. Having a variety of sources, can add interest to your Blog.
Give your business a boost by writing your Blog effectively as one more Internet Marketing tool.
For those who already have a corporate website, it is important to understand that a blog is not an alternative to a website or web page; A blog is a complement that humanizes the company, it gives you the voice of a real person who, over time, will gain the trust and respect of clients and colleagues, who will be your main promoters.
Posted on July 06, 2018 at 03:53 PM